- Courses at our Centre and other places
Our courses, workshops, and other training events are held at our Centre as well as at other locations in India and hosting institutes elsewhere in the world.
Course Descriptions. The basic courses are:
- Yoga Science Level – 1 . What is Yoga? Patanjali’s ‘Yoga Sutra’. Fundamentals of Shatkarma, Asana, Pranayama, Meditation. Description of subtle body (Koshas), main Chakras and Nadis. Practice of selected shatkarma, asanas, pranayama, bandha, yoga nidra, meditation and mantra. (8 Days)
- Yoga Science Level – 2. Patanjali’s “Yoga Sutra”- more detail, Yama and Niyama. Yogic practice for Chakras. Practice of selected shatkarma, asanas, pranayama, bandha, yoga nidra and mantra. Intensive practice of pranayama and meditation. Yogic Diet. (8 Days)
- Pranayama and Meditation – Teaching and intensive practice. (5 days)
- Aura Healing (Pran Therapy) Level -1. Basics of pran therapy, scanning of aura and general treatment. (3 Days)
- Aura Healing (Pran Therapy) Level -2. Precise treatment, handling different types of pran, distance healing, psychotherapy. (3 Days)
- Aura Healing (Pran Therapy) Level -3. Advanced training (3 Days)
- Acupressure. Basics of acupressure (1 Day)
Course Arrangements. Below are some guidelines for courses and training.
- Training is given in a group of maximum twenty persons.
- Training can be taken individually as a special case.
- Special programmes are conducted for professionals, executives, old people, students, children and pregnant women.
- Treatment and counselling are given individually.
Workshops. Free one-hour workshops are available on request on:
- Aura care (care of energy body and chakras) to remain healthy throughout life, to cure common ailments and to protect against negative vibrations of jealousy, greed and black magic.
- Prevention of spinal problems through better posture for rest and work
- Diabetes and high blood pressure
- Sinusitis and respiratory disorders
- Migraine and headache
- Digestive problems like constipation, excessive gas formation and hyperacidity
- Sleep disorder and managing stress
- Eye care
Accommodation & Meals. Students are required to make their own arrangements for lodging and meals. There are several hotels within six kilometers of the Centre. Information about them can be provided and lodging can be reserved on request. For workshops and courses in other locations, accommodations may be arranged or provided by the hosting organization.
In order to maintain the energy of the Centre, cigarette, tobacco, pan, meat, or alcohol are not allowed inside Centre.
Cost & Registration. A part of the course fee is to be paid as a registration fee and this is necessary for getting your name registered for the course. The remaining fee is to be paid on the day of joining. The registration fee for each person is Rs.800 for attendees from India and Euros 80 or US Dollar 120 for those coming from outside India. Attendees need to cover the bank transaction fee for transferring money to our bank. Registration fees will not be refunded under any circumstances. Contact us for more information about course fees.